Every mom wants to be the best mom in the world for her child, but often she feels like the worst.
9 Traits of a Life Giving Mom will Help You
- Discover how to overcome unresolved issues in your own life so you can be a better parent.
- Find peace with your own imperfections and learn from your mistakes.
- Increase your confidence in God’s power to heal your own hurts.
- Overcome unresolved issues to become a better mom.
- Joyfully become your best you!
Sue Detweiler is mom of six, author, speaker, radio host and pastor with over 25 years of experience in leadership, ministry, and education. Sue and her husband, Wayne, live north of Dallas, Texas and pastor Life Bridge Church.
9 Traits of a Life-Giving Mom: Replacing My Worst with God’s Best hit number 1 on Amazon’s Hot New Releases and gained popular momentum with moms groups and online communities.
Sue’s most recent book is 9 Traits of a Life-Giving Marriage: How to Build a Relationship that Lasts helps heal broken places in marriage and strengthen your love relationship with your spouse.
If you would like to invite Sue to speak at your event click here.