15 Things to Give up in 2021 As we move into 2021, here are 15 Things to Give Up in the New Year. If you give up these 15 things you will experience more joy and fulfillment than every before. Take time to prayerfully reflect on letting these 15 things go forever....
Video Resources for #WomenWhoMoveMountains
These video resources will equip you to lead a #WomenWhoMoveMountains Group. We need to encourage each other in our lives of prayer. We may glance at someone else and think their time with God must be more in- credible than our own. If we are honest, no one’s perfect, but everyone is on a life journey. Christian women are fellow travelers with our sisters around the world. Our hope is not in learning a new method of prayer. It is in knowing the person and power of Jesus Christ.
As we travel together you will experience . . .
A new beginning in prayer . . .
A greater understanding of your calling to pray . . .
A stronger relationship with God, who is calling you to pray . . .
A fresh inspiration and momentum to pray . . .
A transformation of your broken places through prayer . . .
A significant increase in your intimacy with God through prayer . . .
A genuine depth and purpose in prayer . . .
A greater knowledge of God’s Word about prayer . . .
A clear understanding of God’s ways through prayer . . .
A readiness to pray . . .
Consider meeting with a group of women and discussing this book and praying for each other. The power of prayer is multiplied when two or three gather together in agreement. Complete the assigned chapters prior to your women’s group.
The format of your group can be simple:
- Ten minutes: Opening icebreaker
- Five minutes: Watch video resources for chapter.
- Thirty minutes: Discuss the group questions and reflect on how the chapters impact each of you personally.
- Fifteen minutes: Pray for each other.
Video Resources for Leaders of Women Who Move Mountains.
If you are a group leader, video resources for the book are below. Please leave comments and subscribe to Sue’s Youtube Channel.
- Watch this video: Leadership Training Video
The schedule of your group could be as follows:
- Week 1: Read chapter 1 and complete questions in chapter 2.
- Watch Video: I Believe: Transforming Fear into Faith
- Week 2: Read chapter 3 and complete questions in chapter 4.
- Watch Video: I Am Chosen: Transforming Rejection into Calling.
- Week 3: Read chapter 5 and complete questions in chapter 6.
- Watch Video – I Am Healed: Transforming Brokenness into Wholeness.
- Week 4: Read chapter 7 and complete questions in chapter 8.
- Watch Video – I Am Honored: Transforming Shame into Grace.
- Week 5: Read chapter 9 and complete questions in chapter 10.
- Watch Video – I AM Secure: Transforming Anxiety into Peace.
- Week 6: Read chapter 11 and complete questions in chapter 12.
- Watch Video – I AM Transformed: Transforming Sadness into Peace.
- Week 7: Read chapter 13 and complete questions in chapter 14.
- Week 8: Read chapter 15 and complete questions in chapter 16.
- Watch Video – I Am Humble: Transforming Entitlement into Humility.
- Week 9: Read chapter 17 and complete questions in chapter 18.
- Watch Video – I Am Bold: Transforming Timidity into Boldness.
- Week 10: Read chapter 19 and complete questions in chapter 20.
- Conclusion: Read chapter 21.
- Watch Video – Becoming a Woman Who Moves Mountains
- Bonus Video Resources: Introduction to 21 Days to Spiritual Breakthrough.
- Bonus Video: – 21 Days to Spiritual Breakthrough
- Bonus Party: After you have completed this women’s study, throw a party and invite friends. Share personal testimonies of what God has done in your life as you have become Women Who Move Mountains.
For Speaking Engagements – Please Inquire
Contact Grace Kasper for radio or TV interviews
(952)829-2555 [email protected].
For Speaking Engagements call (903)924-6788 or email [email protected]
About Sue Detweiler
Sue Detweiler is a wife, mother of six, author, and pastor with more than twenty-five years of experience in marriage, ministry, and education. She is also a popular speaker who shares her heart and wisdom internationally on issues related to marriage, family, women, prayer, leadership, and ministry.
Click here to ﬁnd out more about Sue’s family and background.Click Here For More about Sue
Sue is a very perceptive coach who empowers you live out your God-given dream. She is an empathetic listener who is transparent about her own mistakes as a wife, mother, and leader. She walks with you as you answer God’s call on your life. Her special focuses in life coaching include marriage, family, and leadershipClick Here to find out more about upcoming coaching events
No one of us is as gifted as all of us together. God-sized dreams are only accomplished as we link arms together to answer His call. If you would like to join the team and help connect people to their God-given purpose please let us know.Click Here to contact us
Sue Detweiler is a gifted Bible teacher and speaker at churches and conferences. She is a prophetic encourager and compassionate communicator who articulates profound truths in simple and relatable ways. Sue and her husband Wayne Detweiler have planted www.LifeBridgeChurch4.com southeast of Dallas Texas Click Here to invite Sue to Speak