Have you ever noticed, that we learn more from the painful things in our lives than when everything is going fine? That’s why I write about how God redeems the pain and restores the promise in our lives. This time, I have a number of incredible friends sharing their stories of God’s remarkable transformation in Women Who Move Mountains.
We All Experience the Pain of Life and the Promise of God
Together we have walked the death of loved ones, the pain of rejection, the trauma of fire, the sorrow of abortion, the scars of abuse. Through every form of hurt and pain, we have seen the power of prayer transform our lives from the inside out.
Women Who Move Mountains is a more than a book, it will lead you on a journey of transformation where you will learn How to Pray with Confidence, Boldness and Grace. You will be equipped to:
- Stop feeling neglected or overlooked and find your rhythm in the pace of grace
- Find God’s ways of process hurt, pain and loss through the power of prayer
- Know how to pray with confidence, boldness, and grace
- Overcome your fears to fulfill your calling and destiny.
Let’s Overcome Life’s Challenges – Together!
Life is challenging, with packed schedules, life’s curveballs… our hearts long for more. We want to live well and love well; we want to be a source of joy and life for others. The good news is that we can—and the secret is found in the simple yet profound life-long pursuit of God through prayer. Prayer was never meant to be a recitation of requests, but rather a drawing close to the heart of God.
Every journey has a beginning. The starting point of prayer is God. We don’t have to get dressed up and go to church to reverently pray. The God of the universe invites you to come as you are to…
Let’s Begin the Journey Together!
Leave a comment or a prayer requests! Let’s lift each other up in prayer.
Are You A Women’s Ministry Leader?
There are so many bonus resources that make this the perfect guide for a women’s bible study at your church or for your neighborhood. Here are just a few of the resources that you will receive:
- 10 Week Women’s Study: Includes in-depth bible study and discussion questions included in each book.
- Free Downloadable Journal Pages to go along with the 10 Week Study.
- Short Video’s Introducing each topic: Fear into Faith; Rejection into Calling; Brokenness into Wholeness; Shame into Grace; Anxiety into Peace; Sadness into Joy; Entitlement with Humility; Timidity with Boldness; Disappointment Into Hope.
- 5 Steps of Grace Free Ebook: A Journey Guide to Freedom by Sue Detweiler: Finding Freedom, Deliverance, and Hope through Intimate Relationship with Jesus Christ.
You can get your Advanced Reader’s Copy and prepare for your group study! In the book, you will not only find the in-depth bible study, but also a 21 Day Guide to Spiritual Breakthrough, A Guide to Taking a Spiritual Retreat, and Guidelines for Fasting.
Leave a comment below… Share your prayer request… Can’t wait to hear from you!